Tuesday, October 5, 2010

i just wanna give u know

i know....
that time u give a girl hurt so much...
i know...
u so hard to believe back....
any girl to give that love...
and any girl promise to u anything...
because that time ur girl...
is play play to u...
and i know u also so angry...
very angry her and hate her...
but i just wanna give u know...
i can give u to believe me...
because me also give 2 time de Xbf to deceit...
i think that 2 also play play to me...
but me is very serious to him....
that boy hurt me so much...
i also so hard to believe back...
any boy give me that love...
any boy  promise to me anything...
i very very hurt to my heart....
and i very very tired to going back that love...
got people tell me...
why dun want give chance to other boy?
that i thinking to what her tell me...
i'm so lucky can meet u...
i'm so lucky can relationship with u...
thank god so much...
and thank u so much...
u r a very good boy...
so i true u...
true to believe u...
really hope...
u also can  true what i say...
because i love u so much...
i love u better more than love him u know...
i believe u...
never will hurt me...
so i also hope u...
can believe me...
never will hurt u...
i just wanna give u know...
that all my feeling...
that all i give u de love...
love u too much...

BY:Josephine爱珍惜(小猫咪)

No comments:

Post a Comment